Sunday, August 19, 2007

" I heared that voice that day,
And i ran out to have the glimse of her,
I saw an empty street but i gathered,
The scent of her shadow,that i gathered".

Paharganj a place where i witnessed the time when i felt so touched by love.I left faridabad,I left my friends,my college and i left my angel.She is an angel for me she will always be the one.I remember the day when i first saw her in pink.I was never the same after that,I felt for the first time that i will miss my life if i miss her.
She looked immensely beautiful,every eye that laid its sight on her discovered a new color,a new definition of the word splendiferous.I was mesmerized for once and for all.It was amazing,i chased her all around.I was spell-bind.I am sure she doesn't know black-magic but her hypnotic charm is as strong as any magical trance.I was in love with her comprehensiveness but by now i became an admirer of her beauty also.I never dared to write about her because how hard i try i am always short of expressing my feelings for her.

During my days at paharganj away from her.with every passing piece of time i fell in love with her over and over again.i missed her to my depths and i dreamt.
Once we were both on the white snow bathed hills.She always told me she has never been to hills.So in that dream i decided to take her with me to the exquisite valley.So that i can see and enjoy all her colors i painted the backdrop in white.She blossomed like a tulip flower of early morning and she blossomed.She smiled and with her smiled the trees,smiled the few patches of green,smiled the smoke from the distant hill.i savoured the moment and its there with me for always.She gave me a dream and more than a dream she gave me a moment forever.
" Oh the beauty of heaven's,
The time waits for you,
You intrigue the dark,
The moon feels facinated,
Oh the beauty of heaven's,
Touch me once again."

No comments: