Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snowflake


With colors in her eyes,
In company of splendid butterflies,
Radiance of fresh morning,
Gracing her magical face,
Sweetness of secret nectar on her lips,
fallen flowers, with care she picks,
Walking on the dew in her whites,
She sets thy backyard alight,
Swinging and Swaying with sounds of bells,
The one who carries Seashells.

I heard this story when i was a kid. Once there was a monster. he was big, cruel, nasty and strong. He used to fight, shout, break all the time and people were very scared of him. The monster had one weakness his life was in a Mocking bird. He would do anything to keep that bird in tact. Well Snowflake is by no means a mocking bird, she is way much pretty and i am by no means a monster i am worse.

My Snowflake does carry my life. She is an amazing person. She is at par with excellence. She is sweet, intelligent, lovable and she also loves me. Thinking about her is my most cherished past time. While doing my regular coarse of work, i keep thinking what she would be doing right at this moment. Would she be smiling, would she be serious, would she be laughing or would she be annoyed. All these thoughts have been a big part of my life in recent years. I feel happy to have learned to love.

" Love is beautiful, ours is way much beautiful ".

TLP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: